Benjamin Marcus Homes is delighted to introduce Emerald Fields in Pine Township. It represents our second building development in the northern suburbs of Pittsburgh.
This addition to our portfolio offers lots ranging from .5 to 2 acres in a picturesque setting, rich in natural beauty. In addition, Emerald Fields is part of the award-winning Pine-Richland School District.
Additionally, Emerald Fields is located on 276 acres along Mt. Pleasant Road in Pine Township. Therefore, the location is one of the best in Pine Township as it allows easy access to major highways (Interstate 79, Interstate 76 and Route 19), shopping, dining, healthcare and professional services in both Allegheny and Butler Counties.
- 2" x 6" Exterior Walls
- Engineered TJI Floor System
- Poured Concrete Foundation
- Copper Plumbing
- Covered Front Entry
- 9’ Ceilings on First Floor
- Landscape Package
- Finished 3 Car Garage
- Gas Fireplace
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Hardie Board, Brick, and Stone Exteriors
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Maple cabinetry with Soft Close
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Ceramic Tile Shower Surround in Master Bath
- Trex Deck or Concrete Patio +
+based on lot selection
NOW TAKING LOT
We are now taking lot reservations in Emerald Fields.
HOME & LOT PACKAGES STARTING IN THE $800,000'S
CONTACT US TODAY
Contact us to learn more about Emerald Fields in Pine Township.