2005 MALLARD LANE
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home built within North Allegheny School District in Marshall Township features a magnificent kitchen complete with granite countertops, a breathtaking owner's suite with tray ceiling, lavish owner's bathroom and so much more. The large sunroom with a covered patio is perfect for entertaining or relaxation and large windows throughout help bring lots of natural light indoors. This home also offers a walk-out basement on the lower level, a heated 3-car garage and a spacious concrete deck perfect for hosting. This home boasts many other amenities that make it an absolute must!
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
- 2-Story Foyer
- Wood Facade Gas Fireplace
- Living Room/Study
- Dining Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Owner's Bedroom with Tray Ceilings and Spa-inspired Bath
- Stone Front with Covered Entry
- Sunroom with Covered Patio
- Large Mudroom
- Lower Level Recreation Room
- 10’ Ceilings on the Main Floor
- 9’ Ceilings on the Second Floor
- Brick & Stone Exterior
- Elegant Hardwood Flooring in Entrance Foyer, Great Room, Living Room/Study, Dining Room, Kitchen & Sunroom
- Granite Counter Tops
CONTACT US TODAY
Want to hear more about 2005 Mallard Lane? Contact us today to speak to a Benjamin Marcus Homes representative.
OFFERED AT $1,386,999
Download the feature sheet for 2005 Mallard Lane in Mallard Pond.