Benjamin Marcus Homes has officially begun new home construction in Eagle Ridge, our fourth building location in Pittsburgh’s northern suburbs.
This Benjamin Marcus Homes exclusive development features 22 single family estate lots ranging from around one half acre to more than a full acre. The development's picturesque location and its unique design means that every lot will be on a cul de sac.
In addition, Eagle Ridge is located in Cranberry Township in the Seneca Valley School District in Butler County.
Eagle Ridge has easy access to major highways (Interstate 79, Interstate 76 and Route 19), shopping, dining, healthcare, and professional services in both Allegheny and Butler Counties.
- 2" x 6" Exterior Walls
- Engineered TJI Floor System
- Poured Concrete Foundation
- Copper Plumbing
- Covered Front Entry
- 10’ Ceilings on First Floor
- Landscape Package
- Finished 3 Car Garage
- Gas Fireplace
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Hardie Board, Brick, and Stone Exteriors
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Maple Cabinetry with Soft Close
- Granite Countertops Throughout
- Ceramic Tile Shower Surround in Master Bath
- Ceramic Flooring in All Baths
- Hardwood Floors
- Basement Ceiling Heights 9’ or 10’ (based on selection)
- Trex Deck or Concrete Patio +
+ based on lot selection
HOME & LOT PACKAGES STARTING IN THE HIGH $800,000'S
GET ON THE VIP LIST FOR CONSTRUCTION INFO
EAGLE RIDGE SITEPLAN
Download the site plan for Eagle Ridge in Cranberry Township