Benjamin Marcus Homes has officially begun new home construction in Eagle Ridge, our fourth building location in Pittsburgh’s northern suburbs.
This Benjamin Marcus Homes exclusive development features 22 single-family estate lots ranging from around one-half acre to more than a full acre. The development's picturesque location and its unique design means that every lot will be on a cul de sac.
In addition, Eagle Ridge is located in Cranberry Township in the Seneca Valley School District in Butler County.
Eagle Ridge has easy access to major highways (Interstate 79, Interstate 76 and Route 19), shopping, dining, healthcare, and professional services in both Allegheny and Butler Counties.
- 2" x 6" Exterior Walls
- Engineered TJI Floor Systems
- Poured Concrete Foundation
- Covered Front Entry
- 10' Ceilings on Main Level
- Copper Plumbing
- Landscape Package Allowance
- Finished Garage
- Gas Fireplace with Masonry Surround
- Designer Light Fixtures
- Brick and Stone Exteriors & Premium Siding
- Appliance Package Allowance
- Ceramic Tile Shower Surrounds
- Hardwood Floors
- 10' Basement Wall Height
- Heated 3 or 4 Car Garage
- Composite Deck or Concrete Patio
- Full Custom Design
HOME & LOT PACKAGES STARTING IN THE MID $900,000'S
GET ON THE VIP LIST FOR CONSTRUCTION INFO
EAGLE RIDGE SITEPLAN
Download the site plan for Eagle Ridge in Cranberry Township