Emerald Fields in Pine Township
Benjamin Marcus Homes is delighted to introduce Emerald Fields in Pine Township, our second building location in the northern suburbs of Pittsburgh.
This new addition to our portfolio offers lots ranging from .5 to 2 acres in a picturesque setting, rich in natural beauty all within the award-winning Pine-Richland School District.
Located on 276 acres along Mt. Pleasant Road in Pine Township, Emerald Fields is the best location in Pine Township with easy access major highways (Route 19 and Interstate 76 and 79), shopping, dining, healthcare and professional services in both Allegheny and Butler Counties.
Standard Features include:
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 42″ Maple Cabinetry
- Upgraded Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Ceramic Tile Tub & Shower Surroundings
- Solid Core Interior Doors
- First Floor 9′ Minimum Ceilings
- Designer Light Fixtures
- 10′ Ceiling Height in Basement
- Brick & Stone Masonry Exteriors
- Heated Garages
- Landscape Package Included