1013 Goldeneye Dr
1013 Goldeneye Drive is a Cornerstone Series home that is ready for your custom selections! Boasting 10' ceilings on the main level, 9' ceilings on the second level, open design, and impeccable finishes.
The main level features a two-story foyer, large great room, open kitchen with large eat-in area, walk-in pantry, mudroom, dining room, study and playroom. In addition, the large master suite has french door access, a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets, and a striking full bath.
The upper level also features a guest bedroom with en-suite bath, 2 bedrooms with a Jack & Jill bath, and the owner-centric 2nd-floor laundry. A finished lower level offers a game room, flex room, and full bath. Other outstanding features include a heated three car garage, landscape package, and stainless steel appliances.
Located in Mallard Pond in Marshall Township in the North Allegheny School District, 1013 Goldeneye Drive has easy access to major highways (Interstate 79, Interstate 76 and Route 19), shopping, dining, healthcare, and professional services in both Allegheny and Butler Counties. For instance, the development is two minutes from Knob Hill Park and 6 minutes from Marshall Campus/North Allegheny Schools.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath
- 2-Story Foyer
- Stone Gas Fireplace
- Living Room/Study
- Dining Room
- Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with Tray Ceilings and Spa-inspired Bath
- 8’ Mahogany Wood Front Door
- Cedar Columns
- Lifetime Warranty Siding and Artisan Stone Work
- Box Beam Ceiling
- Walk-in Pantry
- Large Mudroom
- 3 Car Side Entry Garage
- Large Walk-in Master Closet
- 10’ Ceilings on the Main Floor
- 9’ Ceilings on the Second Floor
- Brick & Stone Exterior
- Lower Level Recreation Room
- Elegant Hardwood Flooring in Entrance Foyer, Great Room, Living Room/Study, Dining Room, Kitchen & Sunroom
- Granite Counter Tops
CONTACT US TODAY
Want to hear more about 1013 Goldeneye Drive? Contact us today to speak to a Benjamin Marcus Homes representative.