Benjamin Marcus Homes takes great pride in building homes throughout the highest-achieving school district across the Pittsburgh Region.
Last week, U.S. News and World Report released its school district scores, and the districts in which we build have a lot of reasons to be excited and proud.
Here's a list of districts, their corresponding scores and the Benjamin Marcus Homes developments within the corresponding district(s):
- North Allegheny School District (A+)
- Mallard Pond
- Venango Trails
- Upper St. Clair School District (A+)
- Siena at St. Clair
- South Fayette Township School District (A+)
- Pine Richland School District (A)
- Emerald Fields
- Peters Township School District (A)
- Kensington Trace
- Hamlet of Springdale
- Canon-McMillan School District (A-)
- Seneca Valley School District (A-)
- Eagle Ridge
We would like to congratulate all the administrators, teachers, community members, parents and students within these amazing school districts. We are humbled to be a part of your communities.
If you have any questions about any developments within a particular district, do not hesitate to call us at 724-255-0861 or email email@example.com.